We are blessed with fantastic conditions for water sports in the Algarve, with over 300 days of sunshine a year and regular thermal winds.
Our unspoilt, uncrowded, local lagoon and beaches are a dream come true for kitesurfers looking for something special.
Combine this with our friendly IKO certified instructors; safe, comfortable kitesurf equipment; a range of fun kite boarding activities designed to maximise your enjoyment and you have a recipe for a great kitesurf adventure.
We cater for all levels of kitesurfer, from beginner to expert. Whether you are looking for kitesurfing lessons, a kitesurf course, kite camp or kitesurfing holidays, you’ve come to the right place.
Learn to kitesurf with us, in the Algarve, in the shallow, clear, warm waters of our coastal lagoon and you’ll be hooked for life
We have a wide range of kiteboarding equipment for you to try, from super easy beginner boards and kites to lean mean jumping, racing and surfing machines.
INFO AND PRICES
2 hours per person
Boat trips to and from the best locations in the lagoon and islands (Off season)
All kitesurfing and safety equipment
Professional IKO tuition, guidance and support
IKO card certified to the level you reach during your course of lessons
Low Season: 1st April to 15th June and 15th September to 31th October
High Season: 15th June to 15th September
- You will arrive in the weekend, get settled in the Kitehouse and 1 of our Instructors will do a short briefing with you how the rest of your Kitesurf week will look like.
- On monday we start with the lessons which are mostly done in the afternoon because of the Thermo winds. In those 5 days we will fit your 3 day Kitecourse.
- In the Kitehouse you have a shared room or if you come as a couple your own room or you can sleep on the roof terrace under the stars (from half June till half September).
- Breakfast will be served in a local cafe nearby.
In the Kitehouse you can use the kitchen, fridges and the barbeque on the roof terrace.
- Transfer from the airport (25 km) is not included but for 25 euro you can be picked up.
- WIND GARANTY we cannot give so NO REFUND but we will do our best to entertain you
- SUP boards or Kayak
- Wakeboarding (to learn allready the skills how to get on a Kiteboard)
- Boat tours
- At the end of your week we give you your IKO certificate.
PRICE; 700 euro all in, in shared room
600 euro (under the stars)